Indian Restaurant, Indian Cuisine
Kerala, popularly known as the “God’s Own Country”
We believe it is god’s own, on accounts of its culinary diversity, authenticity of its traditional and imaginatively tasty cuisines and service rendered with the mastery of hospitality. We keep the spirit high flying here at Croydon that keeps us stand aside from others. We render it with a keen eye on your health and senses.
Yes, we cook and serve the food with the spirit of a mother who feeds her child…”
Our assurance to you:
- We do not use any food preservatives.
- We use only sunflower oil for cooking.
- We provide sugar subtitutes for tea & coffee.
- We do not use any genetically modified food items.
- We hand pick our raw materials,not rely on profit motive suppliers.